Exhibit Hall Details
Exhibit Booth Prices
Premium (8’ x 10’): $2,000 each
Standard (8’ x 10’): $1,900 each
Digital Alley Kiosk: $950 each
Note: Premium booths will be noted on the floor plan.
|Moving In & Setting Up|
|Thursday, January 4, 2018||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday, January 5, 2018||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, January 5, 2018||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, January 7, 2018||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|Cleaning Up & Clearing Out|
|Sunday, January 7, 2018||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
All reservations will be made online according to the following procedures:
- Examine the floor plan carefully before making your booth selection(s). Please include booth locations throughout the hall on your booth request to ensure a booth of your choice. The most current version of the floor plan can be found at this link.
- Each exhibiting company agrees to abide by all the terms and conditions of the contract. Changes to the contract are not allowed.
- Booth requests are being accepted at www.historians.org/boothorders. You will need an AHA login; contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have one and need a reminder, or create a free new account at www.historians.org/createaccount. Booth orders require a minimum deposit of 50% payable online by credit card.
- Assignment of booth space will be made on a first come, first served basis with completed booth request and inclusion of proper deposit. Companies that exhibited at the 2017 AHA annual meeting will be given preference.
- Once your booth(s) has been assigned, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. A separate e-mail will detail the process for obtaining badges for your representatives.
- The balance of the booth fee is due November 15, 2017. After October 2, 2017, no cancellations will be accepted. Deposits will be refunded on cancellations made prior to this date, and must be made in writing. Cancellations received after October 2, 2017, obligate the exhibitor to full payment and forfeiture of all monies paid.
What You Get
- Five free registrations per 8’ x 10’ booth, providing your representatives with full access to all meeting sessions and events
- Networking access to over 4,000 history professionals
- Listing in AHA annual meeting Program, and on AHA website
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities, including app push notifications.
- 24-hour Exhibit Hall security
- Exhibitor Lounge
- Booth identification sign
- 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side rails
- General Exhibit Hall cleaning
- Assistance from the AHA’s official general service contractor, GES (www.ges.com). You can order GES products and services at a discount, including booth furniture, material handling, labor, and much more.
Digital Alley: A Great Option for Providers of Digital Products and Tools
The Digital Alley showcases exhibitors who provide emerging technologies to the discipline. From mobile apps to history focused websites and handheld devices to web-based teaching tools, this area of the floor will attract a wide range of attendees. In a break from traditional exhibits, these kiosk displays will include everything an exhibitor needs at a special price. See the Digital Alley page for more details.
- Includes two free registrations per kiosk, providing your representatives will full access to all meeting sessions and events
For security reasons, annual meeting badges must be worn at all times in the Exhibit Hall.